Our Master 200 is available for hire. Jamie has worked in the marine industry since he was 17 and has a wealth of experience as a skipper. He has worked the majority of his career in the yacht sector but has more recently moved into offshore renewables.
PROFESSIONAL CAPTAIN AVAILABLE – UK BASED – COC 200gt Commercially endorsed British National.
• Experienced in driving all types of yacht propulsion systems from fixed propellers to water jet systems.
• Professional route planning of worldwide cruising grounds, ocean passages and port to port
• Excellent communications and liaison skills with crews, owners, management companies, charter companies, port authorities, governmental departments, shipyards and yacht repair facilities.
• The implementing of ISM & MLC codes, yacht procedures, maintenance programs, accounting and the training of yacht crews of all nationalities to the highest levels.
• Excellent navigation skills and an unblemished safety record in waters worldwide
• Excellent knowledge, contacts and experience of the worldwide charter industry and it’s high standards
• Excellent knowledge and experience in yacht construction, yacht surveys, Project management, registration, marine insurance, maritime law, and financial structuring
• Experience in working with yacht design teams and construction teams with steel, aluminium, GRP and Kevlar composite materials
• Familiar with class regulations and flag state codes
Email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org uk for any enquiries, CV and references.
Get in touch on 07736 770 777 for availability.